MSC8336 is a highly integrated driving recorder solution, the main chip is ARM Cortex A7, Single core, 800MHz, built-in DDR2, 512Mb; through external GPS, it can realize the recording speed and driving track function; can automatically record video, can be set Video recording time for each file. Support lane departure warning (LDWS) and front vehicle collision warning (FCWS), etc., to provide users with a good safety experience; support WIFI interconnection, real-time preview, playback, download and share video records; H.264 codec; support both front and back Record; support MIPI and RGB interface display screen, the resolution can reach 480X854. Chip LQFP 14x14mm 128pin package, 28nm process.
* Support Full HD (1920 * 1080) image capture, 30fps
* Support H.264 storage compression method
* Support 3A (AWB.AE and AF)
* Support WDR
* Support Lens Distortion Correction
* Support Noise Reduction
* Support front and back dual-channel video recording, with USB or CVBS optional
* Support loop recording, video clip time is optional
* Support motion detection function
* Lock the current video function in sudden situations such as strong shaking or collision
* OS: RTK
* Support WIFI interconnection, real-time preview, playback, file download
* LDWS lane departure warning. FCWS forward collision warning
* Support driving track playback
* Date and time watermark function
* Storage: External TF card, maximum support 128GB (C10)
The supporting SoC, storage, power chip, module and other agent materials are available. It is necessary to contact our sales first. The following materials are available for reference:
SMC-DTDS can provide circuit diagrams, PCB reference board diagrams, SDK as well as a full range of technical services.
For further details, please contact us.